I bind myself for some years.

I am Tapas Kumar Sahoo. 
I want to achieve anything which is a dream for a lot of people. But I also care about it like I am not holding emotions for anything.
 

 I must not afraid of losing anything anytime. But that's not mean I am careless. I am very careful about this. I always care about my awareness. 

I do not want to lose my awareness. And I always hold it with it till death. I don’t know how to treat people. 

I am only supporting people and make them know what they can do to be better. And make their life better from unknown to known. 

 



I am doing this now, but the problem is I don’t know what is right and what is wrong. 

 Leave them. My target is I will have a balance of at least 2027 is 10 crore

 My saving is 4500 per month now and my spending is approximate 2500 and my income is 9000 per month. 4500*12=54000 per year and in 6 years 54000*6=324000 till 2027 August. 

I have to prepare a lot with my lacks and with my thinking. I am not a very hard worker. But which work I like and I can give focus and gives me the satisfaction, I can work for hours. 


I think that I can earn a lot but I don’t know how to deal with people, I don’t know how to handle people, and also I have many problems. 

I know nothing but I know money is not everything but very essential thing like water air and house nowadays. But I have a wish to have that everything that is a dream for others. But I can’t work for only money. 

I can’t work anything only for money. This is my weakness. And my strongness is I can work unlimited for my interest. But I have to know the rules and formulas which help me to achieve my one of goals. 

 I have a lot of hope for Deepak sir’s program. So that I have joined the internship by taking a loan. 

It is possible 15k may be nothing for many but for mine it is everything. I am always searched for possibilities. My mind always wanders for something. So I bind it now in this target. 

I hope I can help myself to achieve this goal. Nothing only guiding like a teacher.

0 comments:

Thank You